View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Steve Blake?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Steve Blake was supposed to be the answer at PG, he had been a very good shooter for years but ever since he came to the Lakers his numbers have taken a huge drop across the board, most alarmingly his shooting percentages have fallen off the map and are well below his career average.
Before the season most guys thought he would bounce back and blamed his failure on the Triangle. I said I saw constant fear in his eyes and that he wouldn't play well with the Lakers because he's the type of guy who plays his best on bad, small market teams....LA is too big and too bright for him.....too much pressure. (Fear.....I'm a coach and know the look when I see it).
If somehow this guy could pull a sudden "Metta" reversal it would really help the team.

Opinions guys????? (I promise not to rant further on this )

its all on mike brown honestly...freaking every team has a rookie/2nd player doing good....Mike Brown had no balls to develop goudelock/ebanks/hill

loook at chandler persons-nyk/shumpert-knicks/bradley-celtics/leonard-spurs/morris-suns

you need to develop young talent...and he aint done sh1t...this morning i read he is already set on rotations for playoffs...how dumb is this

He has the worst bench in the league and he is already set? & that includes giving blake 20mins a night? only mike potato head brown
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote