Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #20
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ankle breakers

Had another moderate to severe "wobble" last night. It came against a gangly, slow-footed 6'6'' fellow, so maybe that only half counts but I did hit the step back triple, so that felt good. Either way, I'm having a hard time getting a defender to fall down altogether. It feels like I'm playing Jenga, where the guy is teetering and teetering but somehow remains upright. It also elicited an "Aw, he got 'em dancin'!" quip from another player on the floor.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote