View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Stoudemire will start when he returns, says Woodson

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I rocked a fro in my JR year of HS. Right before it got long enough to get braided, I had to get it trimmed because I was in my aunt's wedding. talk about PISSED! lol It never was the same. It wouldnt grow long enough on the sides.

As for Melo, he's only the 4 on defense. Trust me. If 4's were guarding him, those 30-40 point nights he's been having would become 50-60 point nights lol Amare really just needs to not be a bum. I don't think we need a huge scoring effort out of him. We just need him to make shots when he's open. More importantly, he needs to play some F-in defense. EVERYONE has played D on this team to the best of their abilities even when their shot is off. He better not dog it. If he can give us 14 points and double digit rebounding every game. I think we'll be fine.
Good post.

I fully agree that Melo would have really went off if he had 4's guarding him.

The key with Melo and Amar'e coexisting on the court at the same time, is both player knowing when to move out of each others way.

Melo's versatility allow him to get space no matter who is on the court with him, and during this stretch Melo make much quicker moves, whether it's a shot, drive or pass.

It's not a typical iso situation no more.

Amar'e has that same capability, he just has to be willing to do it.

I hope he's really been watching film.

Now I do want to see each of them stabilize the bench at points during the game.

Obviously half of the first 1st and closing the fourth the 4th quarter will have both on the floor together, but I do wanna see each player, especially in the 2nd and 3rd quarters becoming the go to guy with the floor spaced with shooters.

And 10 boards out of Amar'e should be done nightly.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote