View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:59 PM   #38
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the "posters around your area" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
B-Low, I would believe that picture is you but I have a few problems.

The guy ive seen in the picture that you say is you, is admittedly a good looking uy that should seem to have enough of a life that he doesnt have to continuely harp on people online, So this is why I will continue to believe your photo is fake, but ethier way, I really dont want to argue with you anymore because I dont have the time.

I just hope you can do the same towards me and put all this childish crap to an end, later.

lol i made ONE comment about you and that was over a month ago!

But ok just let it die
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote