View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Players Union wants president Derek Fisher to quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Agreed. Apparently, Fisher wanted an audit to find out about how Hunter was managing the Union's money.

That's when Billy went "Hunter" and essentially had him kicked out.
What's Hunter got to hide? And what does he have on those players that changed their minds?
Hunter did a shit job on the lockout negotiations, and now he's just trying to save his ass. I'll bet he's saying to himself "c'mon Fish, you have a job! I need this, even though I'm incompetent."
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote