View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I been a fan of the game for alot of years, I dont feel the need to know every guy on every roster.... Maybe if I was into fantasy football or I was person who gambled on sports..... But I dont do any of that... I simply love the game and love the chess matches and rivalries. I pay close daily attention to the NFC and the NFC East specifically. When the Steelers become relevant to the teams I pay close attention to? Then I'll check for Ryan Clark and some of the other guys...
Clark played for both the Giants and the Redskins

before winning a Super Bowl

fraud NFL fan
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote