View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #38
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

no one asked you 40 year old

I def knew who he was with wsh...he was a starter...apparently you didn't GOBB

I know who damn near every player on every team is just because I'm a Madden head anyway...it's easy for me to look things up?...it's way easier for you to just throw "typing out of ass" at anything I type...that's easy
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote