View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #43
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ryan Clark only started in Wash because Matt Bowen went down with injuries. Same Matt Bowen Wash signed to be their starter. When I hear Ryan Clark? I see Pitt Steelers. His playing days in Wash and with NYG arent memorable. But you can pretend they are. I'll be back to spray this thread with Febreeze.

Man still mad we didn't resign re-sign Ryan Clark and Antonio Pierce that offseason Only to sign that joke Adam Archuleta

Clark was very good when he started. He complimented Sean very well and they had great rapport/ chemistry.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote