View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #44
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No I'm not in my mid 30's or 40's. Its all good.

Oh, my mistake. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I knew you weren't 40 but was thinking mid 30's. How old are you in you don't mind me asking?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote