View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Songs You're Embarassed To Admit Having On Your MP3 Player

You all know you got at least one song on your IPod/MP3 player that you like, but when it comes on you kinda turn the music down so nobody else can hear it lol...anyway what are some songs that you got on your MP3 player that you're kinda embarassed to admit to?

Mine (the ones that are on there cuz of my girlfriend I'm writing "gf" next to):

Hilary Duff - Come Clean
Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Barry Manilow - Mandy (gf)
Christina Aguilera - Fighter and Ain't No Other Man
Beyonce - Listen (gf)
Vanessa Carlton - 1,000 Miles (that's me and my gf's song)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote