View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: KD and Nick Collison...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
this is all 2 convenient for Seattle ites. have their baseball and football team taken care but leave the winningest team out...(Sonics)...

i used to live in seattle and wouldnt mind a tax hike...even @ 10 percent... i am in the minority though obviously...

Yeah. It's a shame. Sonics should have been taken care of first. Only team to have brought them a championship and sniff the finals more times BEFORE the Mariners and Seahawks even reached success. There is the Storm but really, who gives a shit. Seahawks and Mariners both laid eggs, although technically Seahawks got cheated a little in the Superbowl.

That is the only thing that I'm willing to blame Seattle-ites for....
Killbot is online now   Reply With Quote