View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 06:25 AM   #6
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is it right for white people to write Reggae songs?

I have a few caribean born friends that are of the caucasion decent and they all speak there given patwa dialect which is essentially and in essence the language that Ragge music is translated in. And when I went to Trinidad a few years back I came across the same so if they contain the same speach than its a given. But I do agree that its a rare thing to see and somewhat awkard at first but if the talent and ability is apparent then much like Eminem did, respect will be given regardless of what race that specific artist is...
In the end, good music is good music and you cant deny that...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote