Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #22
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ankle breakers

Guess who finally did a legit ankle breaker?? ME! Me with my awful handles managed to do it! I was one on one with some noob who was slow and fouled a lot, I did a quick first step at around 3pt line, made a couple steps and did a step back between the legs and dude just fell on his a$$ . What is more I even nailed the jumper after, even tho my mid jumper is average at best. Felt like a god damn hero after! Made 4 in a row 3s in that game too. One of the best days(basketball wise) in my life.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote