View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #14
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I think he's a blackfyre myself. The paper dragon from the visions

What is the stone beast from the visions.. and something about a burning tower. Some think it's a dragon from dragonstone. or something from the wall or winterfell.. I think the stone beast is Jon Connington (greyscale and griffon both could be the stone they are referring to and beast obviously the griffon) and the burning tower will be when they take storms end or something along those lines.
agreed.

i don't think the stone beast is an actual dragon. it's just a metaphor for something/someone
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote