View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #32
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official ISH Hip-Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
And I usually like most of the stuff he does too. Him and flying lotus mesh well, just like he did with exile.

i don't think he does. my favorite songs on noyork were produced by daedelus and samiyam. part of the problem with noyork is that he doesn't approach the style of beats the right way. they are so weird and experimental and he's just rapping and writing songs like he would normally over boom bap.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote