View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #34
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official ISH Hip-Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
That's why I like zeroh a lot. He has settled into a little bit of a predictable style on some songs now that I have listened to a few of his mixtapes but he has a great approach to the weird ass beats he raps over.

Zeroh - I was sad.

Hell of a music.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote