View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #18
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are the Knicks going to move past the first round?

Honestly, I'm tired of hoping for something like winning a game or two, or three, or four, because not being swept is just enough.. I want to go further, I feel like I'm not going to see this. The referees are the biggest ****0ts, just it don't seem right to play the Heat. Some part of me wish we should of tanked for the Bulls, but another part of me said this is a professional team we should take on the Heat because we EARNED the 7th seed.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote