View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:47 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Odds that a player will start in the NFL by what round he was drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Don't be an ass. Basically, you are rephrasing what you say over and over, so you can keep the thought in your mind that you are winning an argument. WIth people who are laughing at you. You said something silly, you got called for it, be a man and admit it. Or just keep picking words in random posts and rephrasing and pretending you were right.

Either or. I find it funny you decided only the 1st 3 rounds matter because this year you like your early picks only.
Again, I said they only really matter in terms of grading...actually I gave them about 10% credit grade value if you read above.

If I have to keep repeating that it us because you don't get it.

Tell me niko, what % of a draft grade do you think should focus on day 3?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote