View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Floyd Mayweather won't risk health to fight Manny

Quote:
In a response that eventually drew applause from his entourage, Mayweather once again said it is "basic common sense" that Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs and getting in the ring with him would be a risk to his future health.

"Health is more important than anything," Mayweather said. "Because guess what? When my career is over, if I'm hurt because of something that has happened in a fight, I can't come to you and say, 'I need (money).' "

Mayweather's hardest point came when he admitted that he believes the boxing world doesn't even care if Pacquiao is using or not -- that the desire to see the two fight now surpasses any concern over his safety.

"People say, 'We don't give a f--- if he's taking or not; we just want to see the fight. We don't give a f--- about your health and we don't give a f--- about your family.' " Mayweather said.

"I care about my family. I love my family. They're going to be there when no one else is there. When my career is over, you're all going to move on to the next one."

link

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote