View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #56
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

I do like the new setting a lot more than the boring "modern" setting. But we all know this game is going to play exactly the same as all the iterations of Call of Duty since the original Modern Warfare. They won't change the core gameplay until sales die off, and I don't know why they should. People are still enjoying this.

Anyhow, this future gimmick makes me realize someone needs to get to work on a new-gen iteration of TimeSplitters. That game would be boss in online multiplayer.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote