View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:50 AM   #21
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 and beyond: how can the Knicks improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Cool hair.

I hate the Celtics (I guess all of you do) but would anyone consider acquiring KG and somehow sending them Amare ?
Celtics get Amare to play pick and roll with Rondo while KG is a perfect fit on the Knicks.

Just imagine the defense of Lin/Shumpert/Melo/KG/Tyson

KG can stretch the floor too and is a good post player.

Honestly, I wouldn't do that deal for KG.

He clearly doesn't want to leave Boston and his teammates & Doc Rivers. I can't see him giving a damn about playing for any team unless he chooses to sign with them in Free Agency, rather than a trade. With that being said there is no way he'd want to sign in New York. He'd snap one day after a bad game and murder Frank Isola.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote