View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Offseason moves for 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
Ilyasova is an unrestricted free agent. He is a very good rebounder, good 3 point shooter, helps to spread the floor for Rondo to work with! Would also be a free lane for Pierce to drive!

Didn't realize Ilyasova could be grabbed. I like his game a lot.

I really hope the Celtics go after Javale. Young, athletic, long, will feast with Rajon feeding him oops, and he'll learn under KG.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote