View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 04:44 AM   #49
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Started playing WoW again.... I know, I know, you can all line up in an orderly fashion to point and laugh.

Seriously though, as much as I've enjoyed playing Star Wars: The Old Republic, it's getting to the stage for me where there are so many 'Heroic' missions to complete, Heroic meaning it probably requires between 2-4 players to complete it that I now spend more time looking for players to group up with than I do actually doing the missions. The problem is more apparent on not so populated planets. I know I can ignore them and come back to them later, but right now my mission log is just stacked with Heroic missions to do, I just can't be bothered anymore.

Generally, I enjoy playing MMO games by myself. Of course not always, but for me it's a way to pass the time when I can just grind my way through a few missions without anything to really distract me, or have to worry about other players (apart from gankers sometimes, I'm in a PvP server).

Making myself sound like a social outcast here. I'm not, far from it, I enjoy talking and playing with other players, but not to the point when I have to solely rely on other players just to progress further through the game.

As for other games, I bought Total War: Shogun II off Steam the other day, must give that a go sometime soon.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote