View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 04:35 AM   #16
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Default Re: So... Wth are we going to do during offseason to make sure this won't happen again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
You're the same type of idiot who wouldn't trade Noah for Dwight Howard because Noah is a team guy and he loves the Bulls. Please, enough with this shit. You can still be a fan of a team and point out their problems. The major problem is that other than Derrick Rose this team doesn't have a true superstar player and they're going nowhere without one. Once Rose goes down like he did in these playoffs it's just obvious how much the Bulls need someone like Dwight Howard.

It's funny how two great seasons makes people on here all of a sudden get ADD and forget how shitty this organization has been run since the Jordan era. Next thing you know you'll be claiming that John Paxson was a great GM.

Yeah, tank next season... there's an idea. Rather than you know try and improve this current team through trades and signings? Sign a point guard who can replace Rose until he comes back and offer anyone but Rose to the Magic for Dwight Howard.
It's not really a tank job it is playing it safe.

And I didn't want Dwight here because HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE. It's ****ing obvious to everyone with a brain. So no, I wouldn't go all out trying to trade for a guyx thay doesnt respect our org or HIS org even.....why trade Noah, a loyal soldier for a guy lime that?

Pax has done a pretty good job. Our org has just hit a rough patch. It's not time to trade everyone away it is time to lick our wounds and try and get Rose healthy. If by chance he does not get there then and only then do we invest in another PG.

THERE WAS A BIGS VACUUM LEFT BY JORDAN. I SUFFERED THROUGH BAD SEASONS LIKE A LOYAL FAN WHILE YOU PROBABLY TALKED SHIT AMD ONLY CAME BACK TO THE BANDWAGON AFTER WE GOT GOOD AGAIN.

**** you you bitch. You're the worst kind of disloyal rat.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote