View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:20 AM   #9
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andre Miller A.K.A. Richard Pryor The Most Underrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I've hated him since that. We traded a promising piece in Darius Miles for a guy who from day 1 had a bad attitude about playing for the Clippers and threw in the towel. Then he badmouth the franchise on multiple occasions. As I said he can eat a dick. He's easily the most hated Clipper of all time right next to Elton Brand. It's sad because I molded my game after his and LOVED him. I thought he was going to be a savior of sorts for us. He let me and Clippers fans down in a heartless way.

Don't forget he layed Blake out. That couldn't have made you like him anymore.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote