View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #46
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andre Miller A.K.A. Richard Pryor The Most Underrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
What I love about Andre Miller is that he's the living evidence that this game is still not totally at the mercy of athletic monsters la LeBron or Blake Griffin.

Dude is slow, doesn't jump, and is still schooling most of them thanks to his technique. Love him.

Exactly. He's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
George Karl said he is top ten ALL TIME.

I have him somewhere in the top 15. He didn't peak very high, but his IQ, longevity, iron man status, and feel for the game is insane.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote