View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #53
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andre Miller A.K.A. Richard Pryor The Most Underrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
off the top of my head, in no order

magic
oscar
stockton
kidd
nash
isiah
clyde
payton
cousy
chris paul
tony parker
kevin johnson

are all better, probably i'm forgetting someone else

and there's a second tier with guys such as dj, strickland, price, wilkens, billups, cassell, hardaway (both), d-will
etc where Dre may belong, though it's not that likely. Still a top 30 in my book.

You forgot Archibald, but seriously that's only 13 guys. I know I'm overrated him a bit but he's definitely top 20 to me.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote