View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Default Re: Most underrated player in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He's a good player and qualifies for underrated. Just think you go overboard when you try to prove that point by saying he's better than Ngata, Suh. Thats where the disagreement comes from.
IMO he is the best 3-4 DE/DT in the NFL...

I actually think Suh is overrated, but I shouldn't have compared him I guess beause he is a pure DT. I would still take Campbell over Suh in a heartbeat, esp with the personality issues in there.

Ngata and Smith are better comparisons

Dallas played both Arizona and the 9ers last year...Calais completely wrecked shit (as he did with every team he faced). I went into that game wanting to focus on Peterson...but Campbell quickly turned into my focal point.

Justin Smith was amazing last year but he is 32 now...Campbell is a no brainer over him right now I think

Ngata has the best arguement...still just 28, oversized versatile freak...he has never had 6 sacks in his career though...Campbell had 8 last year, 6 before that, and 7 before that...with just as many tackles

stats might not tell the whole story, but Campbell gets more than Ngata

I don't see how it isn't at least argueable that Campbell is the best 3-4 DE/DT in the NFL...that isn't going overboard at all.

you saying that it is going overboard shows how underrated this guy is IMO
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote