View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most underrated player in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
He is a fantastic player, but I'd still want Ngata on my team, and if Smith stays at the same level, I'd want him too.

I'd also take Vince over him.

Calais' age and the others age has nothing to do with who the best is. Why you're even bringing that up, who knows.
because Justin Smith is old and very likely on the down side of his career

why you don't think age plays into preformance?, who knows

no brainer

who would you rather have Ray Lewis or Pat Willis?...I bet age is a factor in your choice, at least it should if you had common sense
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote