View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #30
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let us recap... Salaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Bolded are making too much money, imo. I can understand Kevin Garnett was traded from Minny, but goddamn! Is he making too much or what? Dude isn't worth $20mill+/year.

As for Brandon Roy, why is he on the list? The guy retired. He's not getting paid that much now, right? I was under the impression that once he called it quits, that was it. Contract void. No pay. Am I wrong?

Kevin Garnett is certainly worth $20 million. He is a superstar, a defensive beast, helps the team win games, a former MVP, and he puts people in the seats. Moving forward he will not be worth that much, but as of now he certainly is.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote