View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #25
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Off-season

http://www.deseretnews.com/top/660/1...et-in-the.html

They added to the list.

Bayless might be ok as a combo guard off the bench.

Rudy might be ok if it wasn't for the fact that he's always talking about wanting to be ack in Europe. I'd probably stay away from him. Too hard to keep happy.

Quote:
Andre Miller, PG, Denver (unrestricted)
Previous salary: $7.8 million

Could the former Utah Utes star end his career in a Jazz uniform? He's shown he can still perform in a backup role in Denver, averaging 9.7 points and 6.7 assists in 28 minutes per game. But his high price tag and poor outside shooting might make him a liability. The Jazz would have to consider if Miller would bring anything to the table that Jamaal Tinsley and Earl Watson don't.

High price tag? He had to settle for a lot less than he's worth last contract. He's likely going to get even less. Bargain! He's a better shooter than Earl and just an overall better player than both Tinsley and Watson. Unless they get Nash I'd say he should be a top target. He could start in Utah depending on who else they get.

Shannon Brown might be alright off the bench too.

Doubt they can get Fields and with Burks and Hayward not sure why they would target him?

Brooks might work but he's ideally not their type unless things change under Ty reign or he wants to come off the bench which I doubt he does unless he has to.

Not sure Augustin is their type either

Farmar might work as a back-up depending on who else they get.

Hill would be a nice bench guy too but I doubt Indiana lets him go.

I don't see any need for AK with what we saw from Hayward the past couple months.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote