View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #32
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: So... Wth are we going to do during offseason to make sure this won't happen again?

I was trying to think of a few teams that would possibly trade for Carlos Boozer and I came up with only two. The Nets and the Magic. The Nets have a billionaire owner who's stated he's willing to spend to build a winner. Boozer played well with DWill and they are attempting to keep Deron there. Boozer rebounds well and they need that next to Brook Lopez. The Magic are desperate to bring in more talent to put next to Dwight to try to hold onto him long term and are also known for bad moves. I would try to work a three team trade with Atlanta and one of these teams to try to land us Josh Smith. Atlanta wants a center so they could move Horford to his natural position at power forward. We could send them Asik. Throw in a few fillers and I think this could work for everyone involved. Sign Hinrich. Sign Antwan Jamison for the vets minimum.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote