Thread: Off-season
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #36
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Off-season

Quote:
Corbin didn't tip his hand as to whether or not he'd lean to starting them together next season, but if Millsap can become even more adept at guarding small forwards and hitting some threes, it's at least an intriguing option.

Millsap was asked about his previous insistence that he's a starting power forward, something he proved capable of doing in his sixth season.

"I am," Millsap said. With a smile, he added, "I can also be a starting small forward."

I think that's stupid. He's too good of a 4 to start him at the 3. Jefferson has to go as much as the Jazz love continuity.

Quote:
O'Connor even hinted Harris could take on more of a shooting guard role and said the Jazz will "explore" the best option for the point guard position.

Fans can only wonder if that means the team might target one of the draft's multiple standout point guards, including Weber State's Damian Lillard, or if it will pursue an intriguing unrestricted free agent like, say,

Cool! If they keep Harris he should be 6th man playing off the ball. He's not a floor general.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote