View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:03 AM   #32
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Knicks best lineups this season (by +/-)

1. Baron Davis, Iman Shumpert, Landry Fields, Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler +44
2. Jeremy Lin, Iman Shumpert, Landry Fields, Steve Novak and Tyson Chandler +23
3. Jeremy Lin, J.R. Smith, Steve Novak, Jared Jeffries and Tyson Chandler +21
4. Jeremy Lin, Landry Fields, Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire and Tyson Chandler +20
Uh oh...don't let Knicksman see that

Quote:
Hard to belive a guy can become a shell of himself at like 22. He used to be so fast & explosive to the basket coming off of picks but that looks to be gone. Jonny isn't quick enough to beat his man to the basket anymore and he's just relying a lot on his jumpshot now.

It's also about opportunity though. Young players need to establish a rhythm and confidence. If teams don't give you significant playing time, it's hard to get going. See Jeremy Lin! End of the day, I'd take a chance on him. He'll be cheap and even a shell of him is better than Toney Douglas. I would also take a chance on Hasheem Thabeet. I'm not convinced he's a bum. I saw every game of UCONN's and I know the ability that guy possesses. I'm not saying he'll be dominant but I have no doubt in my mind he can contribute. Besides, once again, he'll probably be cheap.

I wouldn't mind testing the market for Gerald Green's worth.He's one of the guys I kept telling everyone about. Everybody kept saying "all he does is dunk." How'd that work out for NJ? Pretty damn well. I'm telling you guys. This kid can play.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote