View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default My sister won the Special Mother Award

Come check it out.

back story: My sister and her husband were unable to have children. My sister was pretty depressed about the whole situation but fought through it. She was talked into going to a camp where foster children get re-united with their siblings. There she met 3 siblings and fell in love.

Here's the video of her receiving the award:
youtube

Here's the audio of a local podcast talking about her receiving the award:
Mark and Mercedes Podcast Audio

TL;DR version, here's some stuff about my sister adopting children that people liked. Watch and Listen please and thank you.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote