View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #38
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Terrell Suggs tears Achilles, out for season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
What's he even do that makes him a douche?

Call himself T-Sizzle? Say Ball-So-Hard university?

I find those things funny/entertaining if anything.

You obviously don't get the 'luxury' of hearing many of his PR 'skills'. I don't mean the ESPN shit, the guy's an asshat. Dominant player but oh do I loathe Suggs. I loved when he dogged Skip Bayless though
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote