View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 2: Thunder (2) Vs. Lakers (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
It's too bad that MB cannot figure out that the Lakers would destroy every team with pick and rolls.
Isn't DEFENSE supposed to be MB's strength

Don't expect any adjustments to be made judging by the Denver series.

I have to admit....On offense, all the players were standing. I didn't like it in the least bit....For crying out loud at least pretend that you're running an offense and set picks or something. Its not difficult.

As far as Kobe, I think he's done. Between the game 7 of Denver and yesterdays game versus OKC, I saw Kobe turn the ball over about 10 times where the defenders literally take it from him, like candy from a baby.

What do you think?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote