View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #54
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: Euroleague 2011/2012 Final Four Istanbul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
It's amazing though what Partizan does with their budget. As an example, Panionios' owner said that if they win the 3rd place for Euroleague, that they can have a 4 million budget. I think they had something 4.5 3 years ago when they were in Euroleague.

Just think about that.........Panionios (when they qualify for EL) have basically the same budget as Partizan. It's just amazing what Partizan does most years with their budget, and how their fans help them win games.
I think thats because all ( well not all but 99% ) of most talented Serbian players want to play for Partizan . Every year Partizan changes pg , pf and C but get new that are also good , because Partizan plays in EL players will acept to play for less money than they deserve . This season we didnt made it to top 16 but future is bright . Lucic will became one of the better SFs in Europe , he is very athleatic and very good all around player . Then there is Miljenovic one of the most talented pgs in Europe , dominated junior compatitions and played very good in Serbian league this year ( he was player of the week once ) . Andjusic is great shooter and was Serbian Cup finals MVP , I think he will became player like Rasic . Bertans , Pesakovic , Bogdanovic they are all amaizing shooters , there are also few more but you get the point . Partizan will fight for top 8 once again .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote