View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Falk says 2012 is a one-player Draft

Is there anyone else out there with some reservation about Davis?

I'm not saying I don't love him as a prospect, or that I wouldn't take him first, but he seems to be getting put in the Shaq, Hakeem, Ewing, Chris Webber, Derrick Coleman level of prospect, which I don't 100% see. It's a little bit a few different things. Because he came up so late in height he doesn't really have a feel for post play yet, but at the same time I don't see him as the ball handler passer type of big prospect that someone like Webber or DC were. And I know he's young, and he's a freak in terms of length and bounce and running at his height, but he obviously lacks strength, and it's not like he has a huge frame to build on, I'd say all the bigs above were better from a physical standpoint coming in.

I know the guys I mentioned didn't all pan out the way everyone hoped, but strictly in terms of prospects, those were the best I can recall ever seeing.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote