View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Social Media's Reaction To CSKA Choke / Olympiacos Comeback (NBA Player's Included)

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...media-recation

The Players:

Ricky Rubio
@rickyrubio9

INCREDIBLE!!!! #Euroleague #FinalFour #Ifeeldevotion congratulations to OLY!

Nikos Zisis ‏
@nik683

The Greek heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations to Olympiakos.

Pietro Aradori
@pietroaradori

It can be the most beautiful game I have ever seen, and for sure, the biggest surprise in the last 15 years!
never give up...!!!! it s the biggest lesson ever, known this night...!!@Euroleague
mamma miaaaaaaa..... I don't believe it...!!! @Euroleague

Kyle Hines
@SirHines

We just got back to the airport with 20,000 Olympiacos Fans Waiting for us!!!!!!! Crazy Atmosphere!!!! #Euroleague

George Bogris
@bogrinho

Congratulations to Olympiakos .. awesome game .. And big bravo to Kostas Papanikolaou .. Let's keep this trophy in Greece for many years!

Tarence Kinsey
@TK_Kinsey

The question of the night, is Olympiakos really that Good?.. They just proved it... Amazing Game

Jaka Lakovic
@LakovicJaka

Incredible... Coach Ivkovic showed once again that he is DR. BASKETBALL COACH! WOOOOW.

Anthony Parker
@_AnthonyParker

WOW!!!! Olympiacos down 19 in the 3rd and come back to win by 1 at the buzzer! Great game! CSKA had a great year but came up short.

Josh Childress
@JChillin

Congrats to Olympiacos!!! Euroleague Champions. Many congrats to my man Kostas Papanikolaou.

Terrell McIntyre
‏@TMcIntyre5

Congrats to Giorgios Printezis! Way to overcome adversity. #EuroleagueChampion

Igor Rakocevic
@IgorRakocevic

Incredible!! WOW!!! Congratz to Olympiakos!!

Victor Claver
‏@VictorClaver9

Incredible fourth quarter and last seconds. Nobody expected it...

Bostjan Nachbar
@BokiNachbar

Amazing finish to #Euroleague finals! Congrats to new champs - Olympiakos!
Congrats to my countryman Erazem Lorbek for being selected in All-Euroleague 1st team!

Aleks Maric
@maric_aleks

Thank you Turkish Airlines for making our trip to Istanbul so easy!!!
F4 where champions are made and dreams come true.....one whole season comes down to just one weekend!!!

The Media:

Dan Peterson
‏@therealcoachdan

Olympiacos' win against CSKA is the most incredible thing ever seen in European basketball history. Crazy

Julian Felipo - Mundo Deportivo
‏ @jfelipo

From -19 to +1 in 12 minutes and 3 seconds. What Olympiacos did is historic.

Jačas
‏ @sJacas

Seeing one of the biggest upsets in the history of European club basketball unfold is plain & simply amazing. Man, what a team.

Jonathan Givony ‏
@DraftExpress

Printezis nails the floater for the game-winner! What a comeback! Olympiacos wins. Amazing!

Emiliano Carchia ‏
@SportandoBasket

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Printezis scored. OLYMPIACOS WINS THE EUROLEAGUE FINAL FOUR

Rob Scott
‏ @robscott33

Spanoulis MVP. There should be a special Printezis award though, and it should go to Printezis.

Slam ‏
@HoopLikeDrazen

The way Printezis and Papanikolaou's games grew this year and then culminating in this is just incredible. Ivkovic is a world-class genius.

Luka Bassin, Slovenia ‏
@LukaBassin

#Devotion... I'm speachless... #respect

The Fans:

Panagiotis Antonakas
Facebook
In our darkest moment they have shown us the way. Never give up greece! thank you my team thank you Olympiakos.

Konstantinos Chatziamallos
Facebook
Our babies became men tonight! GREAT MATCH! Our team's come-back is one of the most unbelievable and unforgettable in world's basketball history!

Daniele Baesi
Facebook
Biggest upset in the history of basketball.

Gerard Pique
@3gerardpique
Incredible Euroleague final! CSKA led by 19 and Olympiacos come back to win it in the final second.

Aurelia Piechowiak
Facebook
Great game! Grandi arbitri!

Sevde Nur Torpi
Facebook
that was real final game! we felt devotion, we felt basketball.thanks to Olympiacos.their work, their ambition, their basketball was really unbelievable..

James Kalasarinis
Facebook
Congratulations for the historic / epic victory. You made the Greeks feel proud.........(no matter which team they support). Bravo to Olympiakos!!!!!!!

David Shua
Facebook
BRAVO Olympiacos FROM A MACCABI FAN

Grigoris Tsakiris
Facebook
thank you turks for your support...

Tautvydas Pangonis
Facebook
It's the best final game I've ever seen :) great win, OLY! Congratz from Lithuania

Keppas Apostolhs
YouTube
My best day of my life . . . . Amazing euroleague !!!!!!!!!!

Emmet Ryan
YouTube
It's over 24 hours later and I am still struggling to comprehend how that game went the way it did. Utterly remarkable stuff.

Haydar
Facebook
Almost everyone in Turkey supported Pana in CSKA match, Oly in Barça match; then Oly in CSKA match. I think what we supported is the team-play, organization and two legend head coaches of Greek teams. Personally, i was excited in OLY-CSKA as much as i was in Galatasaray-Fenerbahce football match which occured in play-off finals, Sunday. I'm happy that both matches finished as i wished. :)

Rodger Watt
@rwatt95
Who saw the Euroleague final?! It was crazy, the winners were 19 down with 12 mins to go and they take a one point lead with 0.7 secs to go!

Aris Galatis
@Maritus7
Back from Istanbul! blessed to have experienced such moments full of mixed emotions & excitement! @Euroleague #f4gr #Olympiakos_Champions

Feeling The Devotion
@AntigoniG7
I'm a freaking Euroleague Champion, no one can ruin my mood.

Diego Ruiz Ortega
@Diego__Ruiz
Olympiacos won the #Euroleage against CSKA in a great game with a great basket in the end! That's what I like basketball! #IfeelDevotion !!!

Tomaz Paucnik
Facebook
Congrats from Slovenia!! I just love it when "the underdog" wins!!

Last edited by Euroleague : 05-18-2012 at 07:16 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote