View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 03:17 AM   #13
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Increase vertical quick

There is no such thing man, leaping ability is mostly biological/genetical.... its genetical fast-twitch muscle strings/ligaments/tendons in hips, knees and ankles which sepparates a 50" inch leaper from a 30" inch leaper who have done the exact same training their entire life...

I have a friend who is 5'11" and dunks on a 10 foot rim like nothing... he has never played any basketball or sports really and is very skinny, all he does is jogging....

What you can do is workout and get the vertical leap to the best of YOUR genetical ability.... and that you can do by doing plyometrics, sprints and squats...

But you CANT increase the power/size/ability of your fast twitch strings/ligaments/tendons to ever increasing heights... that there is genetical.... there is a limit in all of us.... just like you cant make your bones grow and become taller.........

Trust me when i say just simply play basketball, work on your game, skills instead.... that you CAN improve to ever increasing heights... THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW SKILLED YOU CAN BECOME, BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW HIGH YOU CAN JUMP....

Last edited by pauk : 05-19-2012 at 03:24 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote