View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Evaluation on SG Prospects

So we're just going to act like this thread is a little flawed? You take the other guys, point out what's wrong with their game while not mentioning their strengths, and only talk about Ross's strengths and make excuses for why he might not have been as productive in college. I actually like Ross. I've only seen him four or five times compared to twice that for Beal and Lamb, but I like what I've seen.

Thing is, the weaknesses you mentioned for those guys are legit, but you can't ignore their strengths and ignore Ross's weaknesses when trying to make your case as to why he should be on the same level as they are as a prospect.

Oh, and Barnes isn't a SG.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote