View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who runs the ISH fantasy football league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
It's a money league right? I wouldn't mind getting in on it if a space or two were to open up.
We have a money league. We won't know if everyone is coming back until it is time for the buy-in. Usually, there are at least a couple of people who drop out. I would guess that there will probably be a spot, but obviously the guys who were in it before get first dibs.

I'll keep you posted when the time comes.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote