View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #37
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on ISH--

Quote:
Lebowsky, LJJ and jamal99 have a bright "European" intelligence. yes, European intelligence
didn't see the white at first but i still wanna know wtf 'european intelligence' would mean from a european perspective. we know how us northern 'mrcans might define it; stuck in historical condescensio, futbal oriented, complacently comfortable with their second class national status, just plain foreign (seems strange coming from you...)... maybe stonefaced and humourless?

i demand more

if i ever needed somebody to demolish a gop talking point, kevinNYC is that dude
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote