View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #20
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: College Player Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
I see what your saying and I agree. I also agree with you that we need a combo guard, but I'd like a combo guard with more shooting guard skills than point guard skills. I feel like he is more of a point guard with minimal shooting guard skills if you know what I mean.

We could change the name in discussion to Derrick Rose, and you would be describing him before he was drafted. LOL Things do change, and players become better NBA shooters after 4-5 years in the league.

Anyways, it's unfortunate that we don't have a create a player option. Instead, we have the options to pick the best available. That would also include a strong possibility of drafting Fab Melo, if he's still on the board.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote