View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

I've been on a pretty good run lately. During the times this past winter when I couldn't get a good game in anywhere, I decided to give the Air Alert program a shot, not necessarily to increase my vertical but just to keep my legs moving and working. I really didn't see much of a change during that time.

Flash forward to present day, once I began getting out onto the court at the start of summer, I'm 28 and I'm bouncing higher than ever before. My body's feeling pretty great lately with the exception of a slight ankle roll tonight and a sore back. Otherwise, I've been bouncing and dunking at a great rate thus far.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote