View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Now that I think about it, I'd appreciate it someone giving me advice on foods to eat.

I'm 5'10", 150 lbs. I'm trying to build muscle mass, so I've been munching on a lot of chicken and drink 2% milk lately.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote