View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Ran 3 miles and walked 1 mile last Friday

Ran 2 miles yesterday

Both times in the heat.

Tomorrow: 20 minute Power Run (details below) on the treadmill followed by a 45 minute workout using 7-8 different weights/machines.

1st 2 minutes: 5 mph (warm up)
3rd minute: 6 mph
4th minute: 7 mph
5th minute: 8 mph
6th minute: 9 mph
7th minute: back to 6 mph
8th minute: 7 mph
etc.......
20th minute: 10 mph

It's a helluva rush and well worth it. Try it if you can

Good Thread
I personally do 30 mins on the days I run, I do speed 7 probably 15 of those 30 minutes and speed 8-10 for 5 then 10 mins of 3-4 for circuit training. Overall treadmill says I burn about 400-500 calories each time.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote