View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #26
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
What were your methods for running when you first started. I'm at 240 right now so it's almost exactly where you were at the point you started. I'm hoping to stick around 200-210 by the time of my weight loss phase.

On another note, does anyone use any interested gadgets or apps when they exercise? Just read this article on Yahoo! http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...235234324.html

There's some pretty interesting stuff that seems like it can help out a lot.
30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, 2-3 miles depending upon what I felt like doing. At first I would run at 5 for 30, then upgrade to 6 for 30, 7 for 30, 8 for 30 then walk or powerwalk at 3 or 4 for 1 minute, then start the cycle over again, then at the 25 minute mark I would sprint at 10 for 30 seconds, I can now do 10 for 60 seconds. Then i would slow down the walk to 0 until 30 minutes. Usually that would equal 2.0 to 2.4 miles.

I don't use anything special. In fact I started running with regular dri-fit nike shorts and a dri-fit t-shirt with a mp3 player. Now I run with Combat Pro compression shorts and a compression t-shirt by nike, with a sweat band on my left arm. No mp3 player. I feel more comfortable running without the mp3 player for some reason.

Last edited by Meticode : 05-24-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote