View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #29
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
cottage cheese(tastes like shit)
ur crazy

milk's good post work-out? i've thought about trying a protein powder rather sparingly, i don't get a lot of protein in my diet and even though i'm not trying to bulk up, i reckon that lack is having some influence on my muscles

i've been thinking of starting to swim as well, i've got a horrible upper body physique, it'd be nice to look a little more tone
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote